Friday, December 15, 2017

Semester 1 Reflection

Having SOC as a class has enabled us to put forth much more energy and focus surrounding our organization; therefore, we have been able to improve the overall quality of all the organizations at Thomas Nelson and have created energy and hype around them. For example all the energy we were able to create surrounding Friday night home football games, and the Ignite sessions before them. This semester I am proud of the ability to assist my coaches with their needs that they may not be able to do efficiently without my help in school; like helping with communication. One thing I will need to focus more energy on next semester is developing a better relationship with my community partner and developing service projects. This semester I have been able to meet most of the goals I have set for myself, and this was largely due to the fact that SOC is a class, but I need to spend time on some goals outside of school and this is a big goal for next semester. Overall, this semester was very successful and I intend to grow on it and have an even better second semester to develop SOC even more within the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarter 1 SOC Reflection

     I am a seasoned SOC member, therefore I already knew how this class would work. However, there were some new aspects this year that I d...